- Item Type: Sensors & Detectors
- Powered By: 3 x AA Batteries (Not included)
- Audibility: 85dB
- Frequency 3 – 0.5KHZ
- Power consumption: 0.3mW
- Size: 10 x 4 cm / 3.94 x 1.57 inch
- 1 x Sensor
- Green LED: Flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly. The green LED will also flash before CO reading is taken and when any button is pressed.
- Red LED : When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound. The carbon monoxide alarm pattern is 4 short beeps, followed by 5 seconds of silence, followed by 4 short beeps with a corresponding red LED flash. This cycle will continue for 4 minutes and then change to 1 cycle every minute until the device is reset or the CO is eliminated.